Dr. Sarunas Skadas PT, DPT Physical Therapist
Dr. Sarunas Skadas is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist and NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Dr. Skadas has experience in managing a wide variety of musculoskeletal injuries and sports injuries including chronic pain, knee pain, spine injuries, shoulder injuries, postsurgical rehabilitation, and ACL rehabilitation.
Services Offered Include:
- Pressure-Point Release
- Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Workers Compensation Injury
- Balance Training
- Auto Accident Injury
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Posture and Body Mechanics
- Kinesio Taping
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Functional Movement Screen
What to Expect during Treatment
- Our dedicated therapist will work with you based on your needs.
- Hands on therapy, exercise, and strength training may be used to help reduce pain, improve your strength,and avoid a recurrence of future injury.
- A goal-focused treatment plan with frequency and duration will be discussed during your first visit based on your doctors recommendations.
- Your therapist will be in direct communication with you and your doctor throughout your treatment.